CUREMeDE has had a busy few months with lots of new publications:
- Implications of aligning full registration of doctors with medical school graduation: a qualitative study of stakeholder perspectives, British Medical Journal Open, Mattick, K. L., Kaufhold, Kathrin, Kelly, N., Cole, J. A., Scheffler, G., Rees, C. E., Bullock, Alison, Gormley, G. J. and Monrouxe, L. V. 2016.
- How to: Conduct one-to-one qualitative interviews for research, Education for Primary Care, Bullock A D
- Competence, competency-based education, and undergraduate dental education: a discussion paper, European Journal of Dental Education, Chuenjitwongsa, Supachai, Oliver, Richard and Bullock, Alison Deborah
- "He's going to be a doctor in August": A narrative interview study of medical students' and their educators' experiences of aligned and misaligned assistantships, BMJ Open, ones, Owen Meurig, Okeke, Chiemeka, Bullock, Alison Deborah, Wells, Stephanie and Monrouxe, Lynn
- Mobile learning devices in the workplace: ‘as much a part of the junior doctors’ kit as a stethoscope’?, BMJ Open, Dimond R, Bullock A, Lovatt J, Stacey M.
- ‘It's surprising how differently they treat you’: a qualitative analysis of trainee reflections on a new programme for generalist doctors, BMJ Open, Muddiman, Esther, Bullock, Alison Deborah, MacDonald, Janet, Allery, Lynne, Webb, Katie Louise and Pugsley, Lesley A.
- Antimicrobial prescribing by dentists in Wales, UK: findings of the first cycle of a clinical audit, British Dental Journal, A. L. Cope, E. Barnes, E. P. Howells, A. M. Rockey, A. J. Karki, M. J. Wilson, M. A. O Lewis & J. G. Cowpe
For a full list of our publications and current projects visit: http://www.cardiff.ac.uk/curemede
Back to top