Join a winning team:
Over 3,000 training grade doctors and dentists currently enjoy excellent postgraduate medical and dental education provided by the Wales Deanery.
With options to train in most regions of Wales, our trainees benefit from inspirational training and motivating surroundings.
Everyone I've come across has been enthusiastic to train me, the education facilities are really good.
High quality innovative training:
- some of the most modern medical and dental educational facilities within the UK
- excellent educational support and access to academic and leadership training
- close links with government and other professional networks
- hands-on experience, supportive trainers and constructive feedback
- experience of the NHS Wales model of integrated health and social care
- experience of a diverse range of health issues and interesting medical cases due to the concentrated nature of services
- highly rated GP training with high trainee satisfaction
- constant training innovation such as a revised Less Than Full Time Training policy; a single contract for GP trainees; and a new Education Contract for medical training
It's possible to have a very good balance here between a job you love and a lifestyle you enjoy...
A fabulous work-life balance including:
Arts, sports, restaurants, culture, mountains, seaside and countryside on your doorstep.
Cosmopolitan culture, family-friendly environments, good schools, outdoor adventure and geographical diversity.