What does the LTFT training policy cover?
The Less Than Full Time (LTFT) Policy covers all aspects of LTFT training including:
• Scope & Definition
• Application Process
• Development of the LTFT Training Plan
• Renewal Procedure
• Study Leave
• Annual Leave
• Period of Grace
• LTFT Training for LATs
• Changes in Circumstances
• Moving from LTFT to Full Time Training
• Additional Employment
• Tier 2 Trainees
• Responsibilities of the Trainee
• Responsibilities of the Wales Deanery
• Responsibilities of the Host/Employing Organisations
What is the maximum age my children can be to meet the eligibility criteria?
Up to and including the age of 16 or 18 for a disabled child who is receiving disability living allowance.
I am in an academic training programme. Can I work LTFT?
Academic training programmes may be appropriate for LTFT trainees but these should be discussed on an individual basis with the Director of Secondary Care at the Wales Deanery.